Marketing your home with Ray White Chermside can make a difference to the outcome you achieve.
Each property is a unique proposition and every vendor has individual requirements which must be catered to. At Ray White Chermside we design marketing packages which start from just $100.00 and are completely tailored to your specific needs and goals.
As the largest property advertiser in Australia, we know how to generate maximum market coverage targeted at genuine buyers through a variety of thoughtfully selected mediums and sales techniques. We will always work towards achieving maximum price for your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does $100.00 in advertising include?
- Your property will be listed on over 10 of the most popular real estate portals, including realestate.com.au, domain.com.au and raywhite.com.
- We have an ever-growing database of over 14,000 potential buyers; local, interstate and overseas. This database which is exclusively used by Ray White Chermside, will feature your property as a new listing.
- Open for inspections and any appointments made by potential buyers.
- Ample high-quality colour brochures will be produced for open homes and inspections.
- Your property will be featured in our window display.
- Your property will appear in our monthly property guide.
Are there any other advertising options?
- We highly recommend professional photography for each and every property we list for sale. Pricing for professional photos can range from $80.00 to $350.00, depending on quantity, dusk or daytime, ground shots or drone photos, etc.
- We highly recommend a professionally installed signboard. Pricing can range from $60.00 for a small sign, up to $199.00 for a photo sign with advertising text.We can provide a list of additional ‘optional’ advertising items upon request. These include internet upgrades, newspaper advertising, Facebook advertising, plus much more.
Call Ray White Chermside on (07) 3350 1800 for a confidential discussion or get started by arranging an obligation-free property appraisal by clicking here.