Absolutely Ripe for Renovation - Perched on 625m² of Prime Land!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in a peaceful residential pocket of Wavell Heights, this renovator's delight is being offered to the market for the first time since 1953. Having been lovingly cared for over the years, the home presents well and offers plenty of scope for the property enthusiast to modernise and reap the rewards; come and take a look, you'll be very glad you did!
The breezy hillside position is just moments from parkland, bus stops, schools and Westfield Chermside.
- 3 bedrooms
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning
- Original bathroom
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Air-conditioned living room
- Timber floorboards under carpet
- Lock-up car accommodation for 2 vehicles
- Loads of extra storage downstairs
- Quiet residential area just meters from a BCC park
- Handy location
- Priced for an immediate sale
YEAR BUILT: 1953 (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 625m2
VIEW: By Appointment & Open Home
PHONE MATT MORGAN OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0452 457 653.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.