The White House in Wavell
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perched on 615m2 of prime level land, this post-war brick stucco residence is being offered to the market for the first time in many years and is absolutely ripe for renovation. Situated in a peaceful residential pocket within the desirable suburb of Wavell Heights, the property offers convenience for young families and couples, while the location shouldn't be overlooked by property enthusiasts searching for their next real estate project; early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment!
Mostly in original condition, the home offers soaring ceilings throughout, oversized bedrooms and wide side access leading to a large backyard and tandem lock-up garage with workshop/storage area.
- 2 big bedrooms
- Polished timber floorboards
- High ceilings with ornate cornices throughout
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Large kitchen with meals area
- Updated bathroom
- Laundry and study nook off the kitchen
- Private undercover outdoor area
- Tandem lock-up garage with additional storage space
- 615m2 with side access
- Peaceful residential pocket
- Convenient location, handy to parks, bus stops, schools and shops
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.