Absolutely Ripe for Renovation - Perched on 627m² of Prime Land!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a peaceful residential pocket of Wavell Heights, this renovator's delight is being offered to the market for the first time since 1953. Having been lovingly cared for over the years, the home presents well and offers plenty of scope for the property enthusiast to modernise and reap the rewards; come and take a look, you'll be very glad you did!
The breezy hillside position is just moments from parkland, bus stops, schools and Westfield Chermside.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Study nook off the bedrooms
- Central living and meals area
- Kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Rear ramp access from the driveway
- Side access leading to a large single lock-up shed
- Recently replaced roof and gutters
- Quiet residential area just meters from a BCC park
- Handy location
- Priced for an immediate sale
YEAR BUILT: 1950 (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 627m2
VIEW: By Appointment & Open Home
TENURE: Owner Occupied
PHONE MATT MORGAN OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0452 457 653.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.