Sold Prior to Auction
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME CANCELLED.
Elevated Double-Storey Entertainer - 9km from the CBD (approx.)
Positioned in peaceful family-orientated area, just a stone's throw from schools, shops, parks and transport, this neat 4 bedroom home would be ideal for large or growing families. Neatly presented inside and out, the home offers a versatile floor-plan which provides plenty of space for entertaining guests, and has ample room for those who appreciate their own on space and privacy.
The elevated location catches cooling breezes, and offers easy access to all of the must-have conveniences one could need; the position is perfect!
- 4 generous bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
- Master with air-conditioning, ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Open plan tiled living and dining area
- Clean and modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage
- Tiled family room flowing out to a large outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground pool (Currently empty - requiring resurfacing)
- Double lock-up garage
- Well-cared for and neatly presented gardens and lawns
- Elevated and fully fenced 627m2 block
YEAR BUILT: Mid 1980's (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 627m2
RATES: $442.30 Per Quarter (Exc. Water Charges)
VIEW: By Private Appointment and Open Home
PHONE SONIA PERRO OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 535 341.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.