Immaculate Lowset Home - Priced to Sell!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This keenly priced 4 bedroom lowset would be absolutely ideal for both retirees or young families, and represents great value for money at this price! Positioned in a whisper-quiet family orientated neighbourhood, just a stone's thrown from the Pine River and its walking tracks on the water's edge, the location will appeal to a broad range of purchasers. The home presents very well, yet offers plenty of scope to update, modernise and improve upon.
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and generous sized ensuite
- Large formal lounge room
- Tiled dining and living
- Modern kitchen with gas cook-tops and S/S appliances
- Very private alfresco/outdoor entertaining area off the living
- 2 single lock-up garages with internal access
- Fully fenced yard with plenty of room for the kids to play
- Lovely peaceful location handy to shops, transport and parks
- Priced for an immediate sale - early enquiries are encouraged
VIEW: By Appointment or Open Home
TENURE: Vacant and ready to move in to
YEAR BUILT: 2003 (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 403m2
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.