Neat Lowset Villa - Under 7km from the CBD
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in Kedron's desirable Padua Precinct', this generous 2 bedroom villa is privately tucked away at the rear of a small well-presented complex of just 4 properties and represents great buying at this price. Featuring an open plan living and dining area, a lovely modern kitchen and 2 good-sized bedrooms, all flowing out to a private patio and courtyard, this property would be an ideal place to call home'.
Located approximately 6.5km from Brisbane's CBD, the position offers absolute convenience to shops, bus stops and major arterials, while several schools are just a short walk away.
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe
- 2nd bedroom with built-ins
- Ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with S/S oven, tiled splash-backs and a very large fridge space
- Open plan living and dining room
- Private paved courtyard and patio area
- Single lock-up garage + visitor's parking available
- Very desirable and convenient location
- Low body corporate fees
- Priced to sell - be super quick!
TENURE: Owner Occupied
YEAR BUILT: 1990 (Approximately)
RATES: $303.10 per quarter (Exc. water charges)
BODY CORP: $375 per quarter
VIEW: By Appointment and Open Home
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.