Kedron Avenues Location - Positioned on 610m² of Prime Land!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Having undergone several recent cosmetic upgrades, with fresh paint and modern carpets throughout, this well laid out post-war home is ready to move in to, yet offers plenty of scope to further improve upon. Situated on 610m2 (24 perches approx.) of prime Kedron Avenues' land, the opportunities here are endless; renovate and extend, remove and rebuild or move straight in the choice is yours!
The desirable family-friendly location offers absolute convenience to several schools, hospitals, parks, walking & bike tracks, transport and shops, while Brisbane's CBD, Airports and major arterials are all within easy reach; the location doesn't get much better than this!
- 2 bedrooms + a study/nursery/or 3rd bedroom
- Central main bathroom with Terrazzo floors and updated vanity
- 2nd shower and vanity in the laundry
- Modern carpets throughout
- High ceilings with ornate cornices throughout
- Generous lounge room
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with polished timber floors and gas cooking
- Access off the kitchen to a large laundry and storage area
- Back patio area off the laundry and kitchen
- Single lock-up garage + 3m x 3m garden shed
- Side access
- Generous fully fenced front and rear yards
- 610m2 in a quiet residential pocket
AUCTION: On site 1:00pm Saturday July 22nd
YEAR BUILT: 1950's (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 610m2 (Approximately)
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.