Large Lowset on 704m² with Peaceful Leafy Surrounds
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting high on the ridge, in a quiet residential pocket, this spacious 4 bedroom family home presents a great opportunity for investors, first home buyers and retirees alike. The property presents very well inside and out, yet offers plenty of scope to upgrade and improve upon, to bring the home back to its former glory; come take a look, you'll be very glad you did!
Positioned in a convenient family orientated area, handy to all of the must-have amenities, the home will be suited to a broad range of purchases.
- 4 very generous built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Large formal lounge and dining
- Modern centrally positioned kitchen with S/S appliances
- Tiled meals area and family room off the kitchen
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Private outdoor patio area off the dining room and living room
- Big wrap-around back yard with room for a pool
- 704m2 elevated block with potential for side access
- Off-street parking for several vehicles
- Very handy location
- Priced for an immediate sale
VIEW: By Appointment & Open Home
YEAR BUILT: 2003 (Approximately)
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.