Stunning Family Home - Modernised to Perfection!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on 800m2 of prime elevated land within the desirable Aspley Grove' residential precinct, this space-filled residence has been meticulously upgraded in recent years to offer a very high standard of living. The home can comfortably cater for a family who enjoy indoor and outdoor entertaining on a large scale, yet appreciate their own space and privacy; this property is sure to impress the most particular of buyers. Featuring multiple open and spacious living and entertaining areas, tasteful dcor and high quality fixtures, fittings and inclusions throughout, you will just love living here!
The location would be suited to a broad range of purchasers and offers absolute convenience to several public and private schools, walking & bike tracks, transport, hospitals and major shopping centres, while the position has easy access to major arterials, Brisbane's airports and the CBD.
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms upstairs + a home office or 5th bedroom downstairs
- King-sized master bedroom with air-conditioning and deluxe ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning to the other 3 bedrooms upstairs
- Large entry with high ceilings and feature chandelier
- Main bathroom + 3rd bathroom downstairs both with designer floor-to-ceiling tiling and vanities
- Formal lounge and dining with high pitched slanted ceilings
- Stunning chef's kitchen quality S/S appliances, island servery and stone bench-tops
- Large open plan living and meals area off the kitchen
- Dedicated home theatre room / rumpus room off the living room
- Plantation shutters throughout the lower level
- Large private outdoor entertaining area overlooking the stunning in-ground pool
- Remote lock-up car accommodation for 2 vehicles with additional storage room
- Solar Panels
- Well cared-for gardens and lawns
- Elevated south-facing 800m2 block in a very desirable and family-orientated area
- This spectacular home is a must see and early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.