Immaculate Family Home in a Peaceful Residential Pocket
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated on an elevated 597m2 corner block in the heart of Chermside West, this well cared-for 3 bedroom post-war home has undergone several tasteful upgrades in recent years and offers plenty of scope for the property enthusiast to further modernise and improve upon.
Positioned just walking distance to schools, shops, bus stops and parks, the location offers absolute convenience to the must-have amenities of a young and growing family.
Featuring high ceilings with decorative cornices, rich timber floorboards under carpet, generous bedrooms and a location second-to-none, this truly is a special property which should not be overlooked by young families, investors and renovators alike.
- 3 generous bedrooms with robes
- Centrally positioned bathroom with stone bench-top vanity
- Lovely front sitting room upon entering
- Large lounge room with air-conditioning
- Updated kitchen with tiled splash-backs and gas stove
- Dining room off the kitchen
- High ceilings with decorative cornices throughout
- Rich timber floorboards under carpet
- Semi-enclosed verandah off the kitchen with rear staircase access
- Tandem remote lock-up garage underneath with laundry
- A very large amount of useable space and storage
- 597m2 land with room for a pool and the kids to play
- Elevated corner position in a family-orientated area
- Priced to sell be super quick!
VIEW: By Appointment or Open Home
RATES: $391.65 Per Quarter (Exc. Water)
TENURE: Owner Occupied
YEAR BUILT: 1950's (Approximately)
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.