Spacious Lowset in Pristine Condition - Backing Onto Parklands
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac position, backing directly onto the desirable Huxtable Park & Downfall Creek walking and bike tracks, this well laid out family home is a must see for those in the market for a very special property!
Featuring 3 built-in bedrooms + a separate studio, and a large private back yard and decking area; there's room for the whole family to spread out here. Ideal for retirees, young families and investors alike, the location provides absolute convenience to the must-have amenities this great area has to offer.
- 3 built-in bedrooms + a separate studio (possible 4th bedroom)
- Studio has air-conditioning and tiles throughout
- Master bedroom with refurbished ensuite
- Refurbished main bathroom
- Modern kitchen with S/S appliances, gas cook-tops and plenty of storage space
- Open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining rooms off the kitchen
- Quality tiles throughout
- Lovingly cared for lawns and gardens
- Large back yard with deck area which backs onto the park
- Children's play hut/fort
- Lock-up storage room
- 26-panel solar system
- Single lock-up garage + double carport
- Peaceful cul-de-sac position with absolute convenience
- Walking distance to Craigslea Schools, Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospitals and bus transport
YEAR BUILT: 1990 (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 609m2
INSPECT: By Appointment or Open Home
RATES: $422.04 per quarter (exc. Water)
PHONE MATT MORGAN OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0452 457 653.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.