Priced Reduced - Neat Post-War Home on 655m² - Ripe for Renovation!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in an elevated residential pocket of Chermside, just walking distance to everything this vibrant suburb has to offer, this well cared-for 3 bedroom post-war home will be suited to growing families, investors and property enthusiasts alike. Alternatively, the prime 655m2 block of land boasts a wide 16.4m frontage (approx.) and would be the perfect place to build the family dream home. The property has been lovingly cared for and is being offered to the market for the first time many many years; early enquiries are encouraged, to avoid disappointment!
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Air-conditioned lounge room
- High ceilings throughout
- Central bathroom
- Large eat-in kitchen with meals area
- Security screens to windows
- Private timber deck off the kitchen
- Large undercover outdoor entertainment / BBQ area
- Wide side access - ideal for boats, caravans or additional vehicles
- Single lock-up garage with additional storage area
- Rainwater tank
- Peaceful tree-lined street with absolute convenience
- Be super quick!
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.