Deceased Estate - 814m² Potential Splitter Block
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched high on the hill on the border of Kedron, this large 32-perch site (approx.) features a wide 26m frontage and city glimpses from the rear of the property; the potential for breathtaking city, mountain and suburban views might be achievable from a double-storey residence.
Mostly in original condition, the 3 bedroom home comes complete with a self contained flatette and offers an enormous amount of space inside and out. The property is ripe for renovation and has amazing potential for property enthusiasts. Alternatively, the prime elevated block of land should not be overlooked by astute developers, with its subdivision potential.
- 3 very large bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms with their own study/sleep outs, which have direct access to the rear balcony
- Air-conditioning in the Master bedroom
- High ceilings throughout with ornate cornices
- Feature leaded glass windows and polished timber door frames & wall panels
- Large entrance room, living and dining
- Original eat-in kitchen
- Self contained flatette with its own entry
- Air-conditioned living room and bedroom
- Bathroom off the bedroom
- Kitchen off the living
- Lock-up accommodation for 2 cars
- Extra storage + a 3rd toilet underneath the house
- Fully fenced with wide side access
- 814m2 currently on 2 lots (widow block)
- Handy location, walking distance to schools, bus stops and shops
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.