FULLY RESTORED HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
If you've been waiting for something special to hit the market, in this extremely sought-after pocket of Chermside, 63 Corrie Street may very well be the right property for you! The elevated yet very quiet position, is just walking distance to Westfield's and a short stroll to the 7th Brigade Park; you will just love the location.
With a fresh, bright and homely finish, this stunning property has so many extras and must be inspected to truly appreciate what it has to offer.
The property is fully fenced, with secure and private front and back yards, spectacular gardens, and side-access for vehicles. This property is ideal for those who are looking for a property with all the work already done, and would appreciate living in such a convenient location.
- Stunning polished timber floors
- Multi zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Wrap around decks with a lovely garden outlook
- Fans and built-ins to bedrooms
- Dedicated laundry area
- Double and single garage with side-access
- Two very large rainwater tanks
- Down lights throughout the living areas
- Plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Security on windows & doors
TENURE: Owner Occupied
YEAR BUILT: 1950's (Approximately)
INSPECT: By Open Home or Appointment
CALL GRAHAM CARTER OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 222 666.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.