Immaculate As-New Family Home Backing onto a Peaceful Reserve
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a picturesque leafy back-drop, this spacious 4 bedroom lowset features a versatile open plan layout and would be suited to retirees, young families, investors and couples alike. The quiet cul-de-sac position is conveniently in reach of all the must-amenities of a family and is a location which will appeal to many.
Having been built in 2010 (Approximately) the home has been well cared-for by its current owners and presents immaculately in every aspect; this one you must see!
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, air-conditioning and deluxe ensuite
- Open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen with tiled splash-back, stone bench-tops and S/S appliances
- Separate formal lounge room
- Inviting outdoor patio area off the living room
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access
- Landscaped yard looking out to the peaceful council reserve
- Fully fenced with side access for a boat or caravan
- Peaceful cul-de-sac position with convenient access to schools, shops, parks and bus & train transport
YEAR BUILT: 2010 (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 612m2
INSPECT: By Private Appointment or Open Home
PHONE MATT MORGAN OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0452 457 653.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.