MAKE AN OFFER! THE OWNER WANTS IT SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Situated in a super convenient location, just a 250m walk from Kensington Village shopping centre, this immaculately presented 3 bedroom highset represents great value for money and is priced for an immediate sale!
Mostly in original condition, the property is absolutely ripe for a makeover, and would be suited to both astute investors and property enthusiasts alike. Positioned on a large 668m2 fenced block of land with wide side access, there's room for a pool and plenty of yard for the kids to play.
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- Mostly original kitchen with meals area
- Generous lounge room
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Timber floorboards under carpet
- A very large amount of useable space and storage underneath
- Double tandem lock-up garage with room for 4 cars
- Side access leading to a huge fenced back yard
- Terracotta tiled roof
- Pristine presentation inside and out
- Very convenient and desirable location
- Walking distance to schools, shops, parks and bus stops
YEAR BUILT: 1960's (Approximately)
TENURE: Currently tenanted at $320 p/week
PHONE SONIA PERRO OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 535 341.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.