Immaculate Highset with Dual Living Potential!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Positioned on 547m2 in a quiet residential street, this well-presented 3 bedroom + utility room highset would be ideal for those looking for an additional flatette style setup for teenagers or extended family. The home has been tastefully updated upstairs and features high raked ceilings, polished timber floorboards and a modern kitchen, all flowing out to a front enclosed decking area and a large rear entertaining deck which overlooks the big back yard; this one you must see!
Downstairs offers an ideal setup for extended family; a large utility room accompanies and kitchenette and full bathroom, all flowing out to a private undercover outdoor patio area.
- 3 bedrooms (1 with built-ins) upstairs + a downstairs utility room
- Modern kitchen with tiled splash-backs and plenty of cupboard space
- Downstairs kitchenette
- Refurbished main bathroom + 2nd bathroom downstairs
- Polished timber floorboards and high raked-timber ceilings
- Open plan meals, living and kitchen
- Front semi-enclosed deck/verandah
- Large rear Entertainer's deck
- Double carport
- 2 single lock-up garages with additional storage space
- Wide side-access to both sides of the home (ideal for boats or caravans)
- 547m2 mostly fenced block (both side and rear)
- 3m x 3m shed
- Large backyard with plenty of room for a pool and the kids to play
- Quiet residential pocket - handy to schools, shops and transport
YEAR BUILT: Late 1970's (Approximately)
VIEW: By Private Appointment
TENURE: Owner Occupied
RATES: $338.58 Per Quarter (Exc. Water)
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.