Immaculate Double-storey Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a peaceful family-orientated pocket, handy to schools, shops, train transport and parks, this well-presented 4 bedroom + study home would be suited to investors, growing families and retires alike. Featuring multiple open and spacious living and entertaining areas, generous bedrooms and plenty of yard space for the kids to play; you will just love living here!
Priced for an immediate sale, the home has been well cared-for and offers all of the modern conveniences and comforts one can expect from a newer home.
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans upstairs
- Home office or 5th bedroom downstairs
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning and ensuite
- Main bathroom upstairs + powder room downstairs
- Upstairs sitting/reading area
- Open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining
- Large kitchen with quality appliances
- Tiled living and meals area off the kitchen
- Huge private semi-enclosed outdoor entertaining area off the living room
- High ceilings throughout
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access
- Fully fenced 455m2 land with potential for side-access
- Generous back yard with room for a pool and the kids to play
- Peaceful family-orientated residential pocket
- Conveniently in reach of all of the must-have amenities of a growing family
- Realistically priced for an immediate sale
YEAR BUILT: 2001 (Approximately)
TENURE: Vacant and ready to move in to
LAND SIZE: 455m2 (Approximately)
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
Boondall is located about 15km north of the Brisbane CBD and is home to a mix of young families and retirees. Boondall offers residents affordable housing, with easy access to modern facilities and leisure activities. Facilities such as hospitals, schools and shops are readily available.
Nearby Chermside offers residents access to two hospitals and a major shopping centre featuring all major retailers, restaurants and a cinema / entertainment complex. Residents also have easy access to Toombul Shopping Centre. Leisure facilities around Boondall include plenty of bike and walk ways, picnic and barbecue spots near lagoons and wetlands. Concerts and events are easily accessible at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Schools in Boondall are supplemented by numerous schools in Zillmere and Sandgate catering to both primary and secondary-aged children. Public transport is also accessible with three train stations in the vicinity (Virginia, Boondall and Zillmere) and city express bus services running at regular intervals.
Major roads such as Gympie Road or Sandgate Road put the commute to Brisbane city at around 25 minutes. The Gold Coast and Sunshine coasts are both easily accessible via the Gateway Motorway. The majority of homes in Boondall are single-detached dwellings, with a small number of units and townhouses available.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.