Tastefully Renovated & Fully Decked Out Family Entertainer!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a peaceful tree-lined street in the heart of Aspley, this spacious and tastefully upgraded residence offers all the room a growing family could need, spread out over 2 generous levels. Featuring 3 built-in bedrooms to the upper level, plus several utility rooms and a 2nd bathroom downstairs, the home would be suited to larger families with teenagers or those with frequenting guests.
Having undergone extensive renovations in recent years, upstairs features an open plan air-conditioned living and dining room, with a completely modernised kitchen adjacent, all flowing out to private front and rear entertaining decks; you will just love living here!
The peaceful family-orientated location is easy to fall in love with and offers absolute convenience to the must-have amenities of a growing family; schools, bus stops, parks and shops are all within walking distance, while major shopping centres, hospitals, Brisbane Airports and the CBD are easily accessible.
- 3 generous built-in bedrooms upstairs
- Several utility rooms + a recreational area downstairs
- 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs & 1 downstairs)
- Large open plan living and dining room with air-conditioning
- As-new kitchen with tiled splash-backs, quality appliances and plenty of storage space
- Huge front entertaining deck off the living room
- Private sitting decking with absolute privacy off the kitchen and dining room
- Undercover outdoor BBQ and entertainment area
- Double carport
- Fully fenced 612m2 with well cared for gardens and lawns
- Peaceful tree-lined street - handy to all conveniences
INSPECT: By Appointment & Open Home
LAND SIZE: 612m2
TENURE: Owner Occupied
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.