Fabulous One-of-a-Kind Hilltop Residence on 943m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This unique architecturally designed family home has been tastefully updated throughout and features a versatile floor-plan suited to a broad range of purchasers. Entertaining will be a breeze, with its open plan living room with fireplace centrally positioned downstairs, flowing out to a very private alfresco area which overlooks the stunning in-ground lap pool; you will just love living here!
The large 943m2 allotment is situated high on the hill at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and enjoys views and cooling breezes all year round. Conveniently located just minutes from shops, parks Westfield Chermside, public & private hospitals, a variety of schools and bus transport, the position is absolutely perfect!
- 3 very generous bedrooms to the lower level (2 with built-in robes)
- Huge upstairs loft which could be utilised as a 4th bedroom and parents retreat
- Main bedroom downstairs with deluxe ensuite
- Modern main bathroom with quality floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Gleaming polished timber floorboards throughout
- Stunning galley kitchen with stone bench-tops
- Large adjacent laundry with stone bench-tops
- Central living room with fireplace
- Alfresco area off the living offering absolute privacy
- Inviting solar heated lap pool
- Views from the upstairs loft/retreat
- Double remote lock-up garage with extra storage
- Elevated 943m2 in a peaceful cul-de-sac location
- Very convenient position - handy to all of the must-have amenities
VIEW: By Appointment and Open Home
YEAR BUILT: 1969 (Approximately)
RATES: $429.64 Per Quarter (Exc. water charges)
TENURE: Vacant and ready to move in to
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.