Neat Lowset on 660m² - Peaceful Cul-de-sac Position
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Featuring a generous floor-plan which provides all of the space a growing family could need, this well cared-for lowset brick residence would be suited to a broad range of buyers; retirees, young families and investors alike. Mostly in its original condition, the property is immaculately presented and ready to move in to as is, yet offers plenty of scope to modernise, upgrade and improve upon.
The home is situated in a quiet family-friendly residential pocket and is ideally located just walking distance from schools, bus stops, walking tracks and is only a few minute's drive from Westfield Chermside and the Aspley Hypermarket.
- 3 built-in bedrooms + a study / 4th bedroom
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Formal lounge and dining with fireplace and bay window
- Central air-conditioned living room and meals area
- Big kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Large private outdoor patio area off the living
- Double lock-up garage with extra storage area (1 door remote controlled)
- Generous back yard with room for the kids to play
- Terracotta tiled roof
- Well maintained gardens and lawns
- Cul-de-sac position with access to a park and playground roughly 50m from the front door
- Handy location close to schools, shops, parks and transport
- Priced to sell - be super quick!
VIEW: By Appointment or Open Home
YEAR BUILT: 1984 (Approximately)
TENURE: Vacant (Same owners for 33 years)
LAND SIZE: 660m2
RATES: $433.44 Per Quarter (Exc. Water)
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.