Immaculate Quality-Built Lowset on a Prime 905m² Block
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned high on the hill, capturing lovely northern views and enjoying cooling breezes, this spacious open plan lowset is a must see for those in the market for a very special property!
Ideal for buyers looking for a larger parcel of land, the 905m2 boasts both side access and rare dual street access points, which is perfect for accommodating additional vehicles, caravans, boats or caravans. The custom built residence was built in approximately 1993, and offers a versatile open plan design, which can cater for a range of family needs. Parent privacy is assured, with the king-sized master suite positioned at the front of the property, while the other 2 generous sized bedrooms are positioned towards the rear of the home.
Immaculately presented inside and out, the home has been lovingly cared for in all aspects, and is an absolute delight to inspect. Early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment.
- 3 generous built-in bedrooms
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning and large ensuite
- Main bathroom and ensuite with quality floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Central family room flowing out to a very private alfresco area
- Modern 2pac kitchen with high quality granite bench-tops
- Front sitting porch taking in lovely views and breezes
- Side access leading to a fully tiled double remote lock-up garage with additional storage
- Electric gated entry
- 3KW solar system
- Lovingly cared for manicured gardens and lawns with irrigation system
- Fully fenced 905m2 with plenty of room for a pool and the kids to play
- Walking distance to schools, bus stops, shops and walking & bike tracks
YEAR BUILT: 1993 (Approximately)
TENURE: Owner Occupied
RATES: $500.74 per quarter
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS 0418 785 044.
Aspley is approximately 13km north of the Brisbane CBD and was known as Cabbage Tree Creek until 1897. The majority of housing is in the form of detached dwellings with limited townhouse and unit developments. There is a wide variety of housing located within the suburb that ranges from two bedroom weatherboard houses to larger, modern brick residences.
The suburb is divided by Maundrell Terrace into the older section on the eastern side and the newer section on the western side. Aspley contains a variety of restaurants and retail businesses including Brisbane's only Pick and Pay Hypermarket, a Home Base retail centre and associated shopping centres. A Westfield shopping centre is located close by in Chermside with the bayside suburb of Sandgate only 10 minutes away.
Aspley remains a sound area for investment, with good access to the CBD and the north coast, a substantial retail precinct and a variety of restaurants and eateries. There are also two state primary schools and one state high school in the suburb. The nearest railway stations are at Zillmere and Geebung. Source: REIQ
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.