Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Welholme Space-Filled Colonial Residence on 979m²
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Providing around 53 Squares of versatile and comfortable living, spread out over 2 generous levels, this circa 1918 character home has been sympathetically renovated and modernised to maintain the integrity of the building and retain its original features. Offering all the space a growing family could need, the sheer size of this remarkable residence is sure to impress upon inspection!
Privately tucked from the road with barely any interruptions from Rode Road, the home takes in a picturesque suburban outlook to the North and enjoys cooling ridge-top breezes all year round. Situated in an exclusive & elevated pocket, within the desirable suburb of Wavell Heights', the property is surrounded by other quality residences, while the location provides absolute convenience to the must-have amenities of the growing family.
Totally equipped for those who like to entertain on a grand scale, the property features multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and takes full advantage of the oversized 979m2 parcel of land.
- 4 generous bedrooms + a study/5th bedroom/nursery upstairs
- Additional utility room downstairs with kitchenette & bathroom (perfect for guests)
- Built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans to upstairs bedrooms
- High pitched 10ft+ ceilings with ornate cornices and dome lighting features
- VJ walls, fretwork and stained glass feature panelling
- Ducted air-conditioning and stunning polished timber floors to the upper level
- Spacious country-style main bathroom with timber vanity and claw-foot bath
- Fully equipped timber kitchen with gas cook-tops, S/S appliances and plenty of storage
- Open plan living and dining room flowing out to a comfortable rear balcony
- Large 9m x 2m (approx.) sunroom - ideal for a playroom or study area
- L-shaped wrap-around front veranda
- Big downstairs pool room and recreational area with bar and adjacent storage cellar
- Semi-enclosed gymnasium/entertainment room with wet bar and spa
- Back yard with in-ground saltwater pool and room for the kids to play
- Side-access to a single carport + loads of off-street parking for additional vehicles
- High fences with electric gated entry to the front of the property
- Prime 979m2 with a wide 25m (approx.) frontage & future potential
- Early enquiries are encouraged, to avoid disappointment
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
979m² / 0.24 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.