Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immaculate Home on 597m² - Peaceful Cul-de-sac Position
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated under 8km from Brisbane's CBD, this 3 bedroom post-war home presents a fantastic opportunity for astute renovators, property enthusiasts and first home buyers alike.
The peaceful cul-de-sac location offers absolute convenience to the must-have amenities of the growing family; Wavell High School, childcare centres, bus stops, parks and bike tracks are within walking distance, while Westfield Chermside, the Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospitals, several other private & public schools, churches and train transport are within a few minutes' drive.
- 3 generous bedrooms (1 air-conditioned)
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Big open plan air-conditioned living and dining room
- Lovely polished timber floorboards
- High ceilings with decorative cornices throughout
- Original bathroom with terrazzo flooring
- Laundry with 2nd toilet
- Security grills to windows
- Single carport
- 597m2 land fenced on 3 sides
- Wide side access
- Leafy cul-de-sac position with walking and bike tracks under a minutes' walk away
- Quiet family-orientated area
VIEW: By Private Appointment or Open Home
LAND AREA: 597m2 (Approximately)
YEAR BUILT: Early 1950's (Approximately)
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS 0407 639 561.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
597m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.