Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovator's Delight - TLC Required - Bargain Buying!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a peaceful complex with swimming pool, just walking distance to schools, bus stops, shops and parks, this generous 2 bedroom townhouse is priced for an immediate sale. Mostly in original condition, the property requires updating and work in several areas, and would be an ideal project for property enthusiasts looking for their next real estate project.
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two-way bathroom with access off the master bedroom
- Generous open plan and tiled living and dining room
- Original kitchen with tiled splash-backs and plenty of storage space
- Bay window to the living room
- Downstairs powder room and laundry
- Very private rear courtyard area
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Garden shed
- Plenty of visitor's within meters of the townhouse
- The property is opposite the complex's swimming pool
- Low body corporate fees
- Walking/bike tracks to the rear of the complex
- Early enquiries encouraged to avoid disappointment
VIEW: By Appointment or Open Home
YEAR BUILT: 1993 (Approximately)
BODY CORP: $444 (Current Quarter)
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.