Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Super-Sized Genuine Dual-Living Residence - Hilltop Position!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned high on the hill, this grand 5 bedroom cavity brick residence offers multiple open and spacious living zones and room for the whole family to spread out. Ideal for extended family, this impressively large home features, large kitchens, generous bedrooms, laundries and open plan living & dining spaces to both levels, which all flow out to dedicated outdoor sitting and entertaining areas; you will just love living here.
Featuring a quality cavity brick and suspended slab construction, the home is being offered to the market for the first time since it was built and has maintained its neat, yet commanding appearance for all these years; they don't build them like this anymore and this remarkable property was truly built to last!
- Quality built with cavity brick and suspended slab construction
- 3 generous bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom with ensuite and direct access to its own outside terrace/balcony
- 2 bedrooms downstairs (one ensuited)
- Formal dining area + meals area
- Large open kitchens with plenty of bench and storage space to both levels
- Open plan family room flowing out to a large outdoor balcony taking in great breezes
- Timber floors throughout the whole house
- Direct access to the rear yard off the meals and kitchen area downstairs
- High ceilings throughout both levels
- Polished timber balustrading throughout and ornate cornices to ceilings
- Grand double door entry with soaring ceilings
- 2 Single remote lock-up garages + additional storage spaces
- Elevated and breezy 564m2
- Family-orientated area with absolute convenience to shops, schools and transport
- Double shed to the rear of the property
- Great value here - this property is a must to inspect!
LAND SIZE: 564m2
YEAR BUILT: 1980's (Approximately)
TENURE: Owner occupied
RATES: $511.25 Per Quarter (Exc. Water)
VIEW: By Private Appointment
PHONE SONIA PERRO OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING ON 0411 535 341.
*This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
564m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.