TEEMING WITH CHARM IN A TOP LOCATION!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This character-filled 1940's family home has had most of the hard work and renovation expenses already taken care of and is ready to move in to, with only a few minor finishing touches left for the purchaser to add their own personal flair to. With wonderful features throughout, the home has been lovingly cared for by the current owners for over 5 decades and now presents an ideal opportunity for those looking for a property within the sought-after Padua Precinct' or located under 7km from the CBD.
- Quiet tree-lined street, close to schools, shops and transport
- Open plan living & dining area with front sun room - Ideal for a study
- Huge utility space under the home with good head space and kitchenette
- Secure tandem double car garage underneath, with remote access
- Master bedroom with feature bay window
- Large modern designed bathrooms finished to high specifications
- Huge master chef kitchen, with quality appliances and masses of bench space
- Additional space for a central island bench/table in the kitchen
- 4 spacious bedrooms with polished hardwood floors
- Polished floors throughout living, dining and kitchen areas
- Large open plan layout with plenty of natural light
- Secure fully fenced yard, great for the kids and/or pets
- Second bathroom on the lower level, with potential to expand
- Low maintenance gardens with a lovely country feel
PHONE GRAHAM CARTER OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 222 666.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.