Roomy Lowset Brick Residence - Ripe for Renovation!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
PRICE JUST REDUCED!
Positioned on a level 541m2 block of land, just walking distance to schools, shops, bus & train transport and parks, this generous 3 bedroom lowset offers an array of possibilities for the property enthusiast; renovate and reap the rewards, take advantage of the high exposure location for a home business or simply move in or rent out - the choice is yours!
Having undergone several minor upgrades over the years, the home offers plenty of scope to further modernise and improve upon. The property is being offered to the market for first time in around 27 years, it has been lovingly cared for and maintained in this time and presents very well inside and out.
- 3 large bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
- Front study area / sitting room
- Central living room
- Separate dining / TV room
- Big updated kitchen with tiled splash-backs and adjacent meals area
- High ceilings & security bars to windows throughout
- Private decking area off the kitchen
- Side access leading to a double bay lock-up shed
- 2 rainwater tanks - 750 & 1250 Gal (3500L & 5500L approx.)
- Immaculately presented lawns and gardens
- Terracotta tiled roof
- Super handy location
- Early enquiries are encourage to avoid disappointment
VIEW: By Private Appointment
YEAR BUILT: 1960's (Approximately)
TENURE: Owner Occupied
LAND SIZE: 541m2
RATES: $387.90 Per Quarter
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
541m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.