Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tastefully Modernised Lowest Perched on 647m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet residential pocket, handy to all of the must-have amenities of a growing family, this generously proportioned 4 bedroom home represents great value for money at this price. Featuring a modern kitchen, large living room and sunroom with fireplace and dining area, all flowing out to a dedicated undercover outdoor entertainment and BBQ area, you will just love living here!
The location is just walking distance to parks, bus stops, shops and schools, while the position offers easy access to major arterials and the CBD.
- 4 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning and modernised ensuite
- Separate TV room / study area off the kitchen and laundry
- Modern kitchen with tiled splash-backs and quality bench-tops & appliances
- Open plan living area with fireplace
- Tiled sunroom and dining area
- Polished timber floorboards
- Very private decking area off the master bedroom
- Large undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Wide side access leading to a double lock-up garage
- Good size front yard with room for a pool
- Peaceful location with absolute convenience
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
647m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.