Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Brick Highset on 696m² with Dual Living Potential
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet residential pocket in Chermside West, just walking distance to schools, parks, shops and transport, this big family home is in a location second-to-none. Offering a generous floor-plan to the upper level, downstairs there is large amount of additional space which would be ideal for a dual living style setup, and comes complete with a kitchenette, 2nd bathroom and front & rear entries.
Mostly in original condition, the home presents an almost blank canvas for astute renovators and property enthusiasts to add their creative touches and transform this space-filled residence into a contemporary showpiece. Early inspections are encouraged, to avoid disappointment; come take a look, you'll be very glad you did!
Upstairs features include:
- 3 big built-in bedrooms - 2 with air-conditioning
- The 2 front bedrooms have direct access to the outdoor balcony/terrace
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Large lounge room flowing out to a sunroom / study area
- Ornate cornices to ceilings
- Mostly original kitchen with adjacent meals area
- Tiled undercover verandah off the meals area
- Quality timber floorboards under carpet
Downstairs features include:
- Lock-up garage with room for 2 small cars (tandem)
- Big laundry area
- 2nd bathroom
- Utility room
- Kitchenette with 900mm stand-alone gas oven
- Large air-conditioned and tiled recreational area
- Several separate entries
- Loads of extra storage
- Undercover entertainment area off the kitchenette
Other features include:
- Wide side access
- Outside workshop area off the entertainment area
- Big fully fenced back yard with room for a pool
- Elevated 696m2 of prime land
- Super handy location
VIEW: By Private Appointment & Open Home
TENURE: Vacant (Previously Owner Occupied)
YEAR BUILT: Circa 1970
PHONE ARUN CHHIKARA OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0427 860 066.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
696m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.