Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Perfect Renovator on an Elevated 582m² Corner Allotment!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated high on the hill in the heart of Chermside West, just a stone's throw from Craigslea State Schools, this spacious single level property is mostly in original condition and is absolutely ripe for a makeover. Featuring 3 generous bedrooms + a study (or 4th bedroom), an open plan living and dining room with fireplace and good sized front and rear yards, there's room for everyone to spread out here.
Being situated only a few minutes drive from Westfield Chermside, Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospitals and a large variety of public and private schools, the property would be suited to a broad range of purchasers and represents great value for money at this price!
- 3 large bedrooms + a study (or small 4th bedroom)
- Built-in robes to the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom
- Security bars to windows
- Generous open plan living and dining room with fireplace
- High ceilings throughout
- Sunroom room off the dining area
- Big eat-in kitchen
- Laundry off the kitchen
- Single lock-up drive through garage with internal access
- Front patio/deck off the living room
- Good size front and rear yards with room for a pool
- Garden shed 2.5m x 2.5m
- Elevated 582m2 corner position
- Walk to schools, bus stops, shops and parks
- Priced for an immediate sale
VIEW: By Private Appointment
YEAR BUILT: Late 1950's / Early 1960's (Approximately)
TENURE: Rented until June 2018
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
582m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.