Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Mostly Original - Ideal Renovator on 610m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in a quiet residential pocket, just meters from walking and bike tracks, this cosy 3 bedroom home offers an array of possibilities for the property enthusiast. Having been well cared-for and maintained over the years, the property is mostly in its original condition and represents outstanding buying at this price!
Positioned approximately 9km from Brisbane's CBD, the location is handy to all of the must-have conveniences of the growing family; schools, major shopping centres, hospitals, transport, parklands and bus stops are just moments away.
- 3 bedrooms
- Main bedroom with built-in robes
- Original bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- Generous L-shaped lounge and dining
- Front patio off the lounge room
- Original kitchen
- Single carport
- Side access leading to a large back yard
- 610m2 with a wide 20m (approx.) frontage
- Super handy position just moments from parkland
- Priced for an immediate sale - be super quick!
PHONE BRIAN McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0418 785 044
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.