Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Renovated Residence with Plenty of Wow Factor!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Having undergone a recent complete makeover, this space-filled family home offers a versatile floor-plan, high quality fixtures, fittings & inclusions throughout, and all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a newly built property.
Featuring tasteful indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces, generous bedrooms to both levels and a location second-to-none, this very special property would be suited to a broad range of buyers; Investors, young families, home business operators and young couples alike.
Ideal for those who appreciate their own peace and privacy, the home provides an abundance of space for the whole family to spread out across two generous levels of living; this one you must see!
- 3 bedrooms with ceilings fans, air-conditioning and built-in robes
- Master bedroom with lots of cupboard space, deluxe ensuite, designer tiling and rainfall shower head
- Main bathroom with separate shower from bath and designer tiling
- High quality carpets throughout bedrooms and hallways
- Open plan dining and living room with air-conditioning and polished timber flooring
- Stunning new kitchen with tiled splash-backs, S/S appliances, stone bench-tops and room for a double fridge
- Great sized entertaining deck overlooking the landscaped gardens
- Loads of extra storage throughout the home
- 2 large bedrooms with ceiling fans and walk-in-robes - ideal for guests or teenagers
- Dedicated study area with built-in desk and book storage
- Expansive living area with air-conditioning and raked-timber ceilings
- Guest's bathroom with rainfall shower head and toilet (Not legal height)
- Lockable outdoor storage space ideal for bikes and gardening equipment
- Generous front landscaped yard and beautiful garden area with room for pets and the kids to play
- Off-street parking for 3 vehicles
>150m to Chermside Market Place Shopping Centre
>150m to bus stop
>Walking distance to Craigslea State School
>A few minutes' drive from Westfield Chermside and Hospitals
>Easy access to major arterials, CBD and Brisbane Airports
RENTAL APPRAISAL: $650-$670 PER WEEK (APPROX.)
VIEW: By Open Home or Private Appointment
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
*This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
391m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.