Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tastefully Updated Unit Opposite Parkland
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned in one of Chermside's most convenient pockets, just moments from Westfield Shopping Centre, RSL, Chermside Pool and the Brisbane City Council Library, this modernised 2 bedroom unit represents great buying at this price!
Featuring a spacious and tiled living and dining room, all flowing out to a generous sized balcony, this would make an ideal place to call home or would be appealing to prospective tenants as an investment property.
- 2 Double bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with laundry facilities
- Open plan living and dining room
- Contemporary colour scheme throughout
- Modern kitchen with S/S appliances and plenty of bench and storage space
- Lovely balcony area off the living
- Well maintained complex opposite Burnie Brae Park
- Walk to Westfield Chermside
- Priced for an immediate sale
INSPECT: By Private Appointment
YEAR BUILT: 2000 (Approximately)
TENURE: Rented @ $335 p/week until August 2018
BODY CORP: $783.09 per quarter
PHONE SONIA PERRO OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 535 341.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.