Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Big East Facing Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Motivated Vendor requires this 2 bed 2 bath apartment sold quickly. Priced exceptionally well, this is a MUST HAVE for Investors, or owner occupiers as opportunities like this do not come along every day.
Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre is by far and away the No 1 Shopping Centre on the North side of Brisbane. At your doorstep, Chermside provides a multitude of options for the whole family. Within the shopping centre there is a new Dining Precinct featuring restaurants and bars combined with a lovely, central, play area for children. Movie cinemas, food court, specialty fashion and clothing stores, banks, etc will be right at your finger tips. Walk to Kedron Wavell RSL Club, Swimming Pools and Transport.
Currently tenanted at $380pw with quality tenants that would be happy to continue their present lease if required. This property is located on the 3rd floor and provides a beautiful parkland outlook - It is the perfect buy.
This property is in great condition and eagerly awaiting a fantastic owner occupier or investor. Best of all, it's elevated and facing East overlooking the adjacent park and sporting fields!
- Two (2) generous bedrooms both with built-ins
- Main bedroom has an ensuite
- Spacious open plan design, opening out to a covered balcony
- Air-conditioned apartment with fantastic natural light and ventilation
- Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
- Internal Laundry
- One (1) secure car park with Secure lift access
- Incredible location in Chermside's busy hub, or just relax in the complex's great common areas.
- 150m to Westfield Chermside - one of Queensland's biggest and best shopping centres
- One kilometre to the Prince Charles Hospital
- Ten (10) km to Brisbane Airport or CBD
- Currently leased to quality tenants at $380pw through until end of April 2018
PHONE URMILA KARAN OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0421 271 340.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.