Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Perfectly Positioned with Many Added Extras
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculately presented 10 year old townhouse is situated in a small well-managed complex of 5 and offers a few additions which make it stand out from other townhouses in the area.
Priced for an immediate sale, the property is ideally located just a short stroll from the Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospitals, Bowls Club, Westfield Chermside, bus stops and overlooks lovely parklands; this one you must see!
- 3 big built-in bedrooms
- Study area
- Private landscaped courtyard
- 2 Bathrooms (Master with ensuite)
- Powder room
- Air-con in the living and main bedroom
- Open plan and tiled living and meals area
- Built-ins in 2 bedrooms and master with walk-in robe
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel Blanco appliances and plenty of bench space
- Additional storage room under the stairs
- Front sitting porch
- Remote lock-up garage with internal access
- Single car bay in front of the garage
- Suited to investors, retirees, young families and couples
YEAR BUILT: 2007 (approximately)
INSPECT: Open Home or By Appointment
PHONE MATT MORGAN OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0452 457 653.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.