Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
713m² SITE - DA APPROVED FOR 10 APARTMENTS - HOLDING INCOME
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This carefully designed project has approvals for a unique mix of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments, spread out over 5 levels and is positioned in the desirable Northern precinct of Chermside. The 713m2 site is presently occupied by a 3 bedroom post-war home, which is currently rented, providing a potential holding income for a developer / builder to take advantage of, prior to commencing construction.
The approved plans reveal an appealing venture for any astute developer; the layouts, the size and individuality of the apartments, will certainly stand out from others in the area.
- DA approved for a 5-storey complex with 10 apartments
- Approximatley 10km from Brisbane's CBD
- 20 minutes to Brisbane domestic & international airports
- 500m to Qld's largest Westfield and the inner north transport hub
- 500m to 2 hospitals and other emergency services
- 600m to Transit Centre
- 700m to High School
- 400m to Child Care Centre
- Site 713m2 HDR2 zoned
- Approved for 1 x 2 beds - 4 x 1 beds - 3 x 3 Beds - 2 x 4 beds
- Each unit has a North or South aspect with balcony
- 173m2 Penthouse with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms and 2 balconies (north & south facing)
- 4 Bedroom ground floor apartment with extra large wrap around courtyard
- Community rooftop entertaining & BBQ area
- Individual secure storage on lower level for each unit
- Quiet location with several access points from Hamilton road
PHONE GRAHAM CARTER OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR A COPY OF THE APPROVALS IN PLACE AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 222 666.
713m² / 0.18 acres
1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.