Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Freshly Painted - Large Bedrooms - 637m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned on a generous corner block, just a stone's throw from Westfield Chermside, RSL, Chermside Pool and Chermside's hockey fields, this 3 bedroom post-war home is a must see for first home buyers and investors alike. Representing great value for money, the home offers large bedrooms, a central kitchen and living room, a front sitting porch and good sized front and rear yards; early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment!
- 3 big bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms with ceilings fans
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Large central eat-in kitchen
- Living room flowing out to a front sitting porch
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Laundry area to the rear with separate toilet
- Lock-up car accommodation for 2 cars
- Plenty of off-street parking available
- Generous front and rear yards
- 637m2 land in a super handy position
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
637m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.