Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FRESHLY UPDATED BRICK & TILE RESIDENCE ON 637m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If you've been looking for a spacious brick highset home, on a good sized block, in popular residential area, then this may very well be the one! Having undergone a refreshing makeover in recent years, the home features generous sized bedrooms, stunning polished timber floorboards throughout, an enormous amount of storage downstairs and a big back yard with room for a pool; this home is a must see!
- Elevated position in quiet tree-lined street
- Bright spacious interior, with ceiling fans throughout
- Utility room and parking on lower level, with internal stairs
- Modern renovated bathroom
- Large 637m2, with a wide 17m frontage
- Polished timber floor throughout upper level
- Modern lights through living areas and bedrooms
- Large landscaped back garden, with lots of green space
- Air-conditioning to living room and main bedroom
- Front balcony, with cool breezes
- Plenty of off street parking
- Water tank
- Easy access to shopping and schools
YEAR BUILT: 1970's (Approximately)
VIEW: By Private Appointment
PHONE GRAHAM CARTER OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 222 666.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
637m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.