Stunning Family Residence Providing Absolute Privacy!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched on 715m2 in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location, this contemporary 4 bedroom + study home presents like new and should not be overlooked by those in the market for a very special one-of-a-kind property. Being an ex-showpiece display home with one owner only, understandably not a cent had been spared by the builders, which is evident in every aspect of this remarkable property; this home is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers!
Enjoying a picturesque leafy back-drop, the property backs onto a peaceful council reserve and has direct gated access to the parkland, from the rear of the spacious back yard. Soaring 10ft ceilings throughout, multiple spacious living and entertaining zones, and a grand entry and foyer area which is greeted by a sweeping staircase to the upper level, truly make this home an absolute delight to inspect. Early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment.
- 4 generous built-in bedrooms to the upper level
- King-sized master bedroom with deluxe ensuite with spa bath and a large walk-in-robe
- Downstairs home office / guest's bedroom with built-ins
- Grand entry and foyer greeted by the striking polished timber staircase to the upper level
- Formal lounge and dining room
- 10ft ceilings throughout downstairs
- Stunning designer kitchen with extensive Silestone quartz bench-tops and high quality S/S appliances, cabinetry and splash-backs
- Open plan meals and living room off the kitchen
- Main bathroom upstairs + 3rd bathroom downstairs (servicing the guest room)
- All bathrooms with designer floor-to-ceiling tiling and stone bench-tops to vanities
- Private alfresco entertaining area off the kitchen and meals area
- Security alarm system
- Double remote lock-up garage with extra storage and internal access
- 12-panel solar system and solar hot water
- Large immaculately cared for lawns and gardens, with a leafy reserve backdrop
- Peaceful cul-de-sac position with convenient access to schools, shops, parks and bus & train transport
YEAR BUILT: 2005 (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 715m2
INSPECT: By Private Appointment or Open Home
PHONE INGRID LANCON OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0405 558 190.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
715m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.