Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Space-filled Poolside Family Home - High on the Hill with Views & Breezes!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in Carseldine's sought-after Wineries Estate, this large poolside home offers an abundance of space over 2 levels, and would be ideal for larger families or for those requiring additional room for teenagers or extended family. Featuring 4 bedrooms to the upper level, plus two utility rooms with built-in wardrobes downstairs, accompanied by the 3rd bathroom; there's room for everyone to spread out here.
The home is positioned on prime 665m2 block of land, which sits high on the ridge capturing suburban views towards the City and Stradbroke Island, and enjoys cooling breezes all year-round. Ideally located just a short drive from all of the must-have conveniences of the growing family, the position is perfect!
- 4 bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans (3 with built-in wardrobes)
- 2 utility rooms downstairs, both with built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Main bathroom upstairs + 3rd bathroom downstairs
- Air-conditioned lounge room and meals area
- Generous sized tiled front balcony off the living room
- Polished timber floors throughout the upper level
- Modern kitchen with tiled splash-backs and S/S appliances
- Large entertaining deck of the meals area and kitchen
- Remote lock-up garage for 2 vehicles + loads of extra storage space
- Inviting in-ground pool
- Rainwater tank
- Well cared for gardens and lawns
- Breezy hilltop position enjoying suburban views toward the city and Stradbroke Island
- Convenient position, handy to several schools, bus stops, Carseldine Train Station, parklands and major shopping centres
VIEW: By Private Appointment or Open Home
YEAR BUILT: 1975 (Approximately)
LAND SIZE: 655m2 (Approximately)
TENURE: Owner Occupied
RATES: $405.58 per quarter (Exc. Water)
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
665m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.