CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION WITH PLENTY OF SPACE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Homes like this, positioned on large blocks of land, with spacious living and entertaining areas, are becoming a thing of the past. With an influx of modern homes and new developments in the northern suburbs, many on smaller blocks of land and compact living areas, is an even better reason why this property is a must see' opportunity.
Smart home buyers will see the value in this large 748m2 parcel of land and its substantial colonial-look brick home. Positioned in a lovely street, surrounded by hundreds of acres of parkland with walking & biking paths, the home is surprisingly close to major shopping centres, schools and a variety of transport options.
- Located in a very quiet cul-de-sac
- 22m frontage on 748m2
- 4 double bedrooms with built-ins
- Security to doors and windows with back to base system option
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and private access to patio
- Air conditioning to all bedrooms and living
- Formal & family living areas
- Double lock up garage with remote access
- Large entertaining patio at the rear overlooking tranquil gardens
- Landscaped gardens, fully secure and private
- Currently leased until October at $535 per week
PHONE GRAHAM CARTER OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 222 666.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
748m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.