Space-filled Family Residence with a South-facing Cul-de-sac Position
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a peaceful residential pocket with absolute convenience, this large double storey family home has been lovingly cared for over the years and is reluctantly being offered to the market for the first time since it was built. Immaculately presented inside and out, the home features a versatile floor-plan with generous living spaces and would be suited to large family who enjoy indoor and outdoor entertaining, yet appreciate their own space & privacy.
The elevated 635m2 cul-de-sac position enjoys cooling breezes all year-round, while the North to South aspect ensures the home internally takes full advantage of these breezes, throughout. The open plan kitchen, meals and living room, all flow out to a generous undercover outdoor patio area, which has a leafy outlook over the Little Cabbage Tree Creek' reserve with park and bike tracks; you will just love living here!
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and air-conditioning
- King-sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Large entry with high ceilings
- Formal lounge room with high pitched slanted ceilings and air-conditioning
- Adjacent formal dining room off the lounge room
- Open plan kitchen, meals area and living room
- Kitchen with gas cook-tops, tiled splash-back and plenty of cupboard space
- Study nook, laundry and 3rd bathroom off the living area
- Undercover outdoor alfresco/entertaining area enjoying great breezes
- Remote lock-up garage for 2 vehicles + extra storage space
- Large backyard with plenty of room for a pool and the kids to play
- Off-street parking for a boat, caravan or additional vehicles
- Peaceful south-facing cul-de-sac position, just a short walk from parklands and bus stops
- Super handy location, only a few minutes drive from schools and shops
- Early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment
YEAR BUILT: 1993 (Approximately)
INSPECT: View by Private Appointment & Open Home
TENURE: Owner Occupied
RATES: $406.85 Per Quarter (Exc. water charges)
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
635m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.