1,042m² Hilltop Entertainer - 1st Time Offered in 34 Years
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac in Aspley's exclusive Bevan Street', one of the suburbs premier addresses, this architecturally designed residence is perched on over a quarter of an acre of prime elevated residential land and should not be overlooked by astute buyers. The location enjoys picturesque suburban views through to the Glass House Mountains in the North and receives cooling ridge-top breezes all year round; this property you must see!
Suited to a broad range of purchasers, the immaculate 3 bedroom residence is equipped to entertain family and friends on a large scale, while the land lends itself to amazing future development potential. Alternatively, the desirable position would be an ideal starting point for a contemporary dream home of larger proportions.
10 Bevan Street has been lovingly cared for by its current owners, which is clearly reflected in the overall appearance of this remarkable property. Reluctantly being offered to the market for the first time in many years, genuine buyers are urged to express their interest early, to avoid disappointment.
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Full-sized main bathroom upstairs + a 3rd shower and toilet downstairs
- High ceilings with ornate cornices throughout
- Living room with fireplace and Silky Oak exposed feature beams
- Formal dining room
- Large Jarrah timber kitchen with island bench-top, gas cook-tops and S/S appliances
- Dark Mahogany window and door frames
- Stunning polished brush box timber floors throughout
- Large sunroom enjoying views and breezes, overlooking the tennis court
- Internal stairs leading to the laundry and a teenager's entertaining area
- An enormous amount of additional storage downstairs
- Undercover outdoor patio area
- Tennis court with alfresco entertaining area
- Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
- Peaceful location with absolute convenience to the must-have amenities of a growing family
VIEW: By Private Appointment
LAND AREA: 1,042m2
YEAR BUILT: Early 1960's (Approximately)
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
*This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
1,042m² / 0.26 acres
2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.