Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Hilltop Position with Panoramic Views!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A once in blue moon' opportunity has just hit the market in one of Aspley's most desirable locations. 28 Chartwell Street sits on generous 615m2 block of land and takes in breathtaking views out over Chermside's business district, through to the city and the mountains in the west; a location which should not be overlooked by any discerning buyer!
The home has undergone refreshing upgrades in recent years and offers a versatile floor-plan, suited to a broad range of purchasers. Entertaining will be a breeze, with a large open plan living room flowing out to a tiled outdoor terrace, which enjoys the cooling breezes and stunning views all year round; you will just living here.
- 3 built-in bedrooms with quality parquetry flooring
- An open plan living, dining and family area
- Raked timber ceilings
- Stylish entertaining terrace with breathtaking views
- Painted throughout in recent years
- Generous sized kitchen
- Low maintenance front lawn area, adjacent to the terrace
- 2 single remote lock-up garages with internal access to the living room
- 615m2 of prime hilltop land
- Handy to several schools, Robinson Road Coles, Geebung train station, bus stops and parks
Early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment.
PHONE CINDY McGRATH OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0407 639 561.
*This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
615m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.