Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FULLY DECKED OUT - FAMILY ENTERTAINER - TICKING ALL THE BOXES!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in a family-friendly location second to none, this large tastefully renovated residence is a must see for those in the market for a very special property. Featuring multiple open and spacious living & entertaining areas spread over 2 comfortable levels, a private poolside getaway and generously proportioned bedrooms; you will just love living here!
The peaceful cul-de-sac position offers absolute convenience for growing families, while the property itself enjoys a picturesque outlook over Aspley East State School and its well maintained sporting grounds.
Having undergone a full transformation in recent years, the home offers many of the modern luxuries and comforts one would expect from a newly built property.
- Walking distance to local shops such as coles, hairdressers, butchers, etc
- Train station and bus stops within walking distance
- 3 generous built-in bedrooms upstairs + one large utility room downstairs with walk-through-robe
- 2nd downstairs living area
- Modern main bathroom upstairs with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- 2nd bathroom downstairs
- Open plan air-conditioned living room and dining area
- Tiled front balcony off the living
- Large tiled entertaining deck off the dining area
- Pristine modern kitchen with quality S/S appliances
- Stunning polished timber floorboards throughout upstairs
- Contemporary tiling throughout downstairs
- Large downstairs air-conditioned retreat flowing out to the rear patio/sitting area
- Inviting in-ground pool and pool hut with complete privacy (8m x 3m saltwater)
- 6m x 6m shed with high doors and power
- Dedicated Golfer's 3-hole putting green (Approximately 6m x 6m)
- 13-panel solar system with 2 invertors
- Electric gated entry
- High-pitched side access carport - ideal for a boat or caravan
- Fully fenced and immaculately presented grounds with direct access to the sporting oval
- Quiet cul-de-sac position offering absolute convenience for the growing family
PHONE SONIA PERRO OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 535 341.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.